Teach:RE Primary CORE
Who is this course for?
This course is for those currently undertaking primary initial teaching training or for those in their NQT year in a primary school or academy. The course helps those entering the primary teaching profession to understand the purpose of RE and how to teach it effectively.
The course comprises:
- A short audit: Focusing specifically on how you feel about beginning to teach RE
- Task One: Why is RE on the timetable?
- Task Two: Where can I find accurate information about RE?
- Task Three: What does good teaching and learning look like in RE?
- Task Four: What do I need to know to teach RE effectively?
- Tutor and self assessment
You are supported throughout the course by the course leader and by a personal tutor.
There are two different pathways through the course to meet the needs to different trainees:
- Fast Track: You complete the course over three months
- Super Fast Track: You complete the course over a month
A certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course.
For further details on the course please see the Trainee Handbook TREC Primary CORE
Email email@example.com for more information.
To apply for the Teach:RE Primary CORE course please email firstname.lastname@example.org